One experience, multiple ways to explore
VDX ad formats use a standardized template to deliver repeatable scale and performance, while also including flexibility to adapt to the objectives of your campaign strategy.
How does it work?
An initial video teaser with brand logo draws consumer attention and entices the user to interact with the ad. Upon consumer interaction, the teaser transforms into the main unit with a branded canvas, allowing for personalized creative messaging, CTA and other interactive features to drive the brand’s objectives. VDX, which is available in OTT, In-stream, In-frame, and Expandable units, includes viewability, anti-fraud capabilities and brand safety mechanisms across different platforms.
Creative build services
We provide you with a PSD template of the VDX unit to populate with desired branding and design elements
Our expert creative team can custom design the VDX unit for you
- Min. resolution 1280×720
- Max. frame rate (fps) 30
- Min. bit rate 2000 Kbps
- Video codecs H.264 (recommended), MPEG-4, QuickTime, AVI, Windows Media
- Audio codecs MP3 or AAC
- MP4 (recommended), MOV, MPEG, WMV, AVI
- Max. 3 videos
- Min. 400×130
- PSD, EPS, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- (OTF format), copy and CTA
- Layered hi-res design elements (PSD or AI)
- Brand guidelines or creative instructions
- Click-through URLs
Creative lead time
- 5-10 business days
- Initial build is 3-5 days
- Up to two revisions, each taking 24 or 48 hours turnaround
- 1-3 days for tagging and trafficking
* Production timelines will increase according to scope and complexity of the ad. Timelines above are based on a standard build of up to 3 videos and one additional tab containing a gallery. Please get in touch if you have any special features you need included and we will work out the corresponding lead time required.
Mobile / Tablet and In-stream versions will commence after initial approval of VDX design which will take an additional 5 business days.
Implementation & reporting
- Once approved, VDX.tv will provide a list of all trackable elements in the creative for 3rd party trackers that need to be provided.
- VDX.tv will track all elements and interactions internally.
- Upon receiving 3rd party tracking please allow up to 72 hours for to go live.
- Screenshots will be emailed through after campaign has gone live.
- Our VDX ad units are compliant with the Coalition for Better Ads standards – more details can be found at betterads.org. In addition, we are certified to the IAB UK Gold Standard 2.0, which includes Better Ads standards compliance, mandatory use of ads.txt as well as TAG/DTSG for brand safety.
- You can find our full list of certifications and partnerships here.